Snowflake Connector for Python
This package includes the Snowflake Connector for Python, which conforms to the Python DB API 2.0 specification: https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0249/
Snowflake Documentation is available at: https://docs.snowflake.com/
Source code is also available at: https://github.com/snowflakedb/snowflake-connector-python
- Updated the dependency on the cryptography package from version 2.9.2 to 3.2.1.
- Added an optional parameter to the write_pandas function to specify that identifiers should not be quoted before being sent to the server.
- The write_pandas function now honors default and auto-increment values for columns when inserting new rows.
- Updated the Python Connector OCSP error messages and accompanying telemetry Information.
- Enabled the runtime pyarrow version verification to fail gracefully. Fixed a bug with AWS glue environment.
- Upgraded the version of boto3 from 1.14.47 to 1.15.9.
- Upgraded the version of idna from 2.9 to 2.10.
- Simplified the configuration files by consolidating test settings.
- In the Connection object, the execute_stream and execute_string methods now filter out empty lines from their inputs.
- Fixed a bug where a file handler was not closed properly.
- Fixed various documentation typos.
- Fixed a bug where 2 constants were removed by mistake.
- When the log level is set to DEBUG, log the OOB telemetry entries that are sent to Snowflake.
- Fixed a bug in the PUT command where long running PUTs would fail to re-authenticate to GCP for storage.
- Updated the minimum build target MacOS version to 10.13.
- Improved an error message for when “pandas” optional dependency group is not installed and user tries to fetch data into a pandas DataFrame. It’ll now point user to our online documentation.
- Connection parameter validate_default_parameters now verifies known connection parameter names and types. It emits warnings for anything unexpected types or names.
- Correct logging messages for compiled C++ code.
- Fixed an issue in write_pandas with location determination when database, or schema name was included.
- Bumped boto3 dependency version.
- Fixed an issue where uploading a file with special UTF-8 characters in their names corrupted file.
- Switched docstring style to Google from Epydoc and added automated tests to enforce the standard.
- Fixed a memory leak in DictCursor’s Arrow format code.
- Support azure-storage-blob v12 as well as v2 (for Python 3.5.0-3.5.1) by Python Connector
- Fixed a bug where temporary directory path was not Windows compatible in write_pandas function
- Added out of band telemetry error reporting of unknown errors
- Update Pyarrow version from 0.16.0 to 0.17.0 for Python connector
- Remove more restrictive application name enforcement.
- Missing keyring dependency will not raise an exception, only emit a debug log from now on.
- Bumping boto3 to <1.14
- Fix flake8 3.8.0 new issues
- Implement Python log interceptor
- Added more efficient way to ingest a pandas.Dataframe into Snowflake, located in snowflake.connector.pandas_tools
- More restrictive application name enforcement and standardizing it with other Snowflake drivers
- Added checking and warning for users when they have a wrong version of pyarrow installed
- Emit warning only if trying to set different setting of use_openssl_only parameter
- Secure SSO ID Token
- Add use_openssl_only connection parameter, which disables the usage of pure Python cryptographic libraries for FIPS
- Add manylinux1 as well as manylinux2010
- Fix a bug where a certificate file was opened and never closed in snowflake-connector-python.
- Fix python connector skips validating GCP URLs
- Adds additional client driver config information to in band telemetry.
- Fix retry with chunck_downloader.py for stability.
- Support Python 3.8 for Linux and Mac.
- Fix use DictCursor with execute_string #248
- Drop Python 2.7 support
- AWS: When OVERWRITE is false, which is set by default, the file is uploaded if no same file name exists in the stage. This used to check the content signature but it will no longer check. Azure and GCP already work this way.
- Document Python connector dependencies on our GitHub page in addition to Snowflake docs.
- Fix sqlalchemy and possibly python-connector warnings.
- Fix GCP exception using the Python connector to PUT a file in a stage with auto_compress=false.
- Bump up botocore requirements to 1.14.
- Fix uppercaseing authenticator breaks Okta URL which may include case-sensitive elements(#257).
- Fix wrong result bug while using fetch_pandas_all() to get fixed numbers with large scales.
- Increase multi part upload threshold for S3 to 64MB.
- Fix GCP Put failed after hours
- Fix the arrow bundling issue for python connector on mac.
- Fix the arrow dll bundle issue on windows.Add more logging.
- Fix GZIP uncompressed content for Azure GET command.
- Add support for GCS PUT and GET for private preview.
- Support fetch as numpy value in arrow result format.
- Fix NameError: name ‘EmptyPyArrowIterator’ is not defined for Mac.
- Return empty dataframe for fetch_pandas_all() api if result set is empty.
- Fix default ssl_context options
- Pin more dependencies for Python Connector
- Fix import of SnowflakeOCSPAsn1Crypto crashes Python on MacOS Catalina
- Update the release note that 1.9.0 was removed
- Support DictCursor for arrow result format
- Upgrade Python’s arrow lib to 0.15.1
- Raise Exception when PUT fails to Upload Data
- Handle year out of range correctly in arrow result format
- Increase OCSP Cache expiry time from 24 hours to 120 hours.
- Fix pyarrow cxx11 abi compatibility issue
- Use new query result format parameter in python tests
- Fix for ,Pandas fetch API did not handle the case that first chunk is empty correctly.
- Updated with botocore, boto3 and requests packages to the latest version.
- Pinned stable versions of Azure urllib3 packages.
- Fix sessions remaining open even if they are disposed manually. Retry deleting session if the connection is explicitly closed.
- Fix memory leak in the new fetch pandas API
- Fix Auditwheel failed with python37
- Reduce the footprint of Python Connector
- Support asn1crypto 1.1.x
- Ensure that the cython components are present for Conda package
- Add asn1crypto requirement to mitigate incompatibility change
- Release Python Connector 2.0.0 for Arrow format change.
- Fix SF_OCSP_RESPONSE_CACHE_DIR referring to the OCSP cache response file directory and not the top level of directory.
- Fix Malformed certificate ID key causes uncaught KeyError.
- No retry for certificate errors.
- Fix In-Memory OCSP Response Cache - PythonConnector
- Move AWS_ID and AWS_SECRET_KEY to their newer versions in the Python client
- Fix result set downloader for ijson 2.5
- Make authenticator field case insensitive earlier
- Update USER-AGENT to be consistent with new format
- Update Python Driver URL Whitelist to support US Gov domain
- Fix memory leak in python connector panda df fetch API
- Add asn1crypto requirement to mitigate incompatibility change.
v1.9.0(August 26,2019) REMOVED from pypi due to dependency compatibility issues
- Implement converter for all arrow data types in python connector extension
- Fix arrow error when returning empty result using python connecter
- Fix OCSP responder hang, AttributeError: ‘ReadTimeout’ object has no attribute ‘message’
- Update OCSP Connection timeout.
- Fix RevokedCertificateError OOB Telemetry events are not sent
- Uncaught RevocationCheckError for FAIL_OPEN in create_pair_issuer_subject
- Fix uncaught exception in generate_telemetry_data function
- Fix connector looses context after connection drop/restore by retrying IncompleteRead error.
- Make tzinfo class at the module level instead of inlining
- Rewrote validateDefaultParameters to validate the database, schema and warehouse at connection time. False by default.
- Fix OCSP Server URL problem in multithreaded env
- Fix Azure Gov PUT and GET issue
- Reduce retries for OCSP from Python Driver
- Azure PUT issue: ValueError: I/O operation on closed file
- Add client information to USER-AGENT HTTP header - PythonConnector
- Better handling of OCSP cache download failure
- Drop Python 3.4 support for Python Connector
- Update Python Connector to discard invalid OCSP Responses while merging caches
- Update Client Driver OCSP Endpoint URL for Private Link Customers
- Ignore session gone 390111 when closing
- Python3.4 using requests 2.21.0 needs older version of urllib3
- Use Account Name for Global URL
v1.8.2 (June 03,2019)
- Pendulum datatype support
v1.8.1 (May 20,2019)
- Revoked OCSP Responses persists in Driver Cache + Logging Fix
- Fixed DeprecationWarning: Using or importing the ABCs from ‘collections’ instead of from ‘collections.abc’ is deprecated
v1.8.0 (May 10, 2019)
- support numpy.bool_ in binding type
- Add Option to Skip Request Pooling
- Add OCSP_MODE metric
- Fixed PUT URI issue for Windows path
- OCSP SoftFail
v1.7.11 (April 22, 2019)
- numpy timestamp with timezone support
- qmark not binding None
v1.7.10 (April 8, 2019)
- Fix the incorrect custom Server URL in Python Driver for Privatelink
v1.7.9 (March 25,2019)
- Python Interim Solution for Custom Cache Server URL
- Internal change for pending feature
v1.7.8 (March 12,2019)
- Add OCSP signing certificate validity check
v1.7.7 (February 22,2019)
- Skip HEAD operation when OVERWRITE=true for PUT
- Update copyright year from 2018 to 2019 for Python
v1.7.6 (February 08,2019)
- Adjusted pyasn1 and pyasn1-module requirements for Python Connector
- Added idna to setup.py. made pyasn1 optional for Python2
v1.7.5 (January 25, 2019)
- Incorporate “kwargs” style group of key-value pairs in connection’s “execute_string” function.
v1.7.4 (January 3, 2019)
- Invalidate outdated OCSP response when checking cache hit
- Made keyring use optional in Python Connector
- Added SnowflakeNullConverter for Python Connector to skip all client side conversions
- Honor CLIENT_PREFETCH_THREADS to download the result set.
- Fixed the hang when region=us-west-2 is specified.
- Added Python 3.7 tests
v1.7.3 (December 11, 2018)
- Improved the progress bar control for SnowSQL
- Fixed PUT/GET progress bar for Azure
v1.7.2 (December 4, 2018)
- Refactored OCSP checks
- Adjusted log level to mitigate confusions
v1.7.1 (November 27, 2018)
- Fixed regex pattern warning in cursor.py
- Fixed 403 error for EU deployment
- Fixed the epoch time to datetime object converter for Windoww
v1.7.0 (November 13, 2018)
- Internal change for pending feature.
v1.6.12 (October 30, 2018)
- Updated boto3 and botocore version dependeny.
- Catch socket.EAI_NONAME for localhost socket and raise a better error message
- Added client_session_keep_alive_heartbeat_frequency to control heartbeat timings for client_session_keep_alive.
v1.6.11 (October 23, 2018)
- Fixed exit_on_error=true didn’t work if PUT / GET error occurs
- Fixed a backslash followed by a quote in a literal was not taken into account.
- Added request_guid to each HTTP request for tracing.
v1.6.10 (September 25, 2018)
- Added client_session_keep_alive support.
- Fixed multiline double quote expressions PR #117 (@bensowden)
- Fixed binding datetime for TIMESTAMP type in qmark binding mode. PR #118 (@rhlahuja)
- Retry HTTP 405 to mitigate Nginx bug.
- Accept consent response for id token cache. WIP.
v1.6.9 (September 13, 2018)
- Changed most INFO logs to DEBUG. Added INFO for key operations.
- Fixed the URL query parser to get multiple values.
v1.6.8 (August 30, 2018)
- Updated boto3 and botocore version dependeny.
v1.6.7 (August 22, 2018)
- Enforce virtual host URL for PUT and GET.
- Added retryCount, clientStarTime for query-request for better service.
v1.6.6 (August 9, 2018)
- Replaced pycryptodome with pycryptodomex to avoid namespace conflict with PyCrypto.
- Fixed hang if the connection is not explicitly closed since 1.6.4.
- Reauthenticate for externalbrowser while running a query.
- Fixed remove_comments option for SnowSQL.
v1.6.5 (July 13, 2018)
- Fixed the current object cache in the connection for id token use.
- Added no OCSP cache server use option.
v1.6.4 (July 5, 2018)
- Fixed div by zero for Azure PUT command.
- Cache id token for SSO. This feature is WIP.
- Added telemetry client and job timings by @dsouzam.
v1.6.3 (June 14, 2018)
- Fixed binding long value for Python 2.
v1.6.2 (June 7, 2018)
- Removes username restriction for OAuth. PR 86(@tjj5036)
- Retry OpenSSL.SysError in tests
- Updated concurrent insert test as the server improved.
v1.6.1 (May 17, 2018)
- Enable OCSP Dynamic Cache server for privatelink.
- Ensure the type of login_timeout attribute is int.
v1.6.0 (May 3, 2018)
- Enable OCSP Cache server by default.
v1.5.8 (April 26, 2018)
- Fixed PUT command error ‘Server failed to authenticate the request. Make sure the value of Authorization header is formed correctly including the signature.’ for Azure deployment.
v1.5.7 (April 19, 2018)
- Fixed object has no attribute errors in Python3 for Azure deployment.
- Removed ContentEncoding=gzip from the header for PUT command. This caused COPY failure if autocompress=false.
v1.5.6 (April 5, 2018)
- Updated boto3 and botocore version dependeny.
v1.5.5 (March 22, 2018)
- Fixed TypeError: list indices must be integers or slices, not str. PR/Issue 75 (@daniel-sali).
- Updated cryptography dependency.
v1.5.4 (March 15, 2018)
- Tightened pyasn and pyasn1-modules version requirements
- Added OS and OS_VERSION session info.
- Relaxed pycryptodome version requirements. No 3.5.0 should be used.
v1.5.3 (March 9, 2018)
- Pulled back pyasn1 for OCSP check in Python 2. Python 3 continue using asn1crypto for better performance.
- Limit the upper bound of pycryptodome version to less than 3.5.0 for Issue 65.
v1.5.2 (March 1, 2018)
- Fixed failue in case HOME/USERPROFILE is not set.
- Updated boto3 and botocore version dependeny.
v1.5.1 (February 15, 2018)
- Prototyped oauth. Won’t work without the server change.
- Retry OCSP data parse failure
- Fixed paramstyle=qmark binding for SQLAlchemy
v1.5.0 (January 26, 2018)
- Removed pyasn1 and pyasn1-modules from the dependency.
- Prototyped key pair authentication.
- Fixed OCSP response cache expiration check.
v1.4.17 (January 19, 2018)
- Adjusted pyasn1 and pyasn1-modules version dependency. PR 48 (@baxen)
- Started replacing pyasn1 with asn1crypto Not activated yet.
v1.4.16 (January 16, 2018)
- Added OCSP cache related tools.
v1.4.15 (January 11, 2018)
- Added OCSP cache server option.
v1.4.14 (December 14, 2017)
- Improved OCSP response dump util.
v1.4.13 (November 30, 2017)
- Updated boto3 and botocore version dependeny.
v1.4.12 (November 16, 2017)
- Added qmark and numeric paramstyle support for server side binding.
- Added timezone session parameter support to connections.
- Fixed a file handler leak in OCSP checks.
v1.4.11 (November 9, 2017)
- Fixed Azure PUT command to use AES CBC key encryption.
- Added retry for intermittent PyAsn1Error.
v1.4.10 (October 26, 2017)
- Added Azure support for PUT and GET commands.
- Updated cryptography, boto3 and botocore version dependeny.
v1.4.9 (October 10, 2017)
- Fixed a regression caused by pyasn1 upgrade.
v1.4.8 (October 5, 2017)
- Updated Fed/SSO parameters. The production version of Fed/SSO from Python Connector requires this version.
- Refactored for Azure support
- Set CLIENT_APP_ID and CLIENT_APP_VERSION in all requests
- Support new behaviors of newer version of pyasn1. Relaxed the dependency.
- Making socket timeout same as the login time
- Fixed the case where no error message is attached.
v1.4.7 (September 20, 2017)
- Refresh AWS token in PUT command if S3UploadFailedError includes the ExpiredToken error
- Retry all of 5xx in connection
v1.4.6 (September 14, 2017)
- Mitigated sigint handler config failure for SQLAlchemy
- Improved the message for invalid SSL certificate error
- Retry forever for query to mitigate 500 errors
v1.4.5 (August 31, 2017)
- Fixed regression in #34 by rewriting SAML 2.0 compliant service application support.
- Cleaned up logger by moving instance to module.
v1.4.4 (August 24, 2017)
- Fixed Azure blob certificate issue. OCSP response structure bug fix
- Added SAML 2.0 compliant service application support. preview feature.
- Upgraded SSL wrapper with the latest urllib3 pyopenssl glue module. It uses kqueue, epoll or poll in replacement of select to read data from socket if available.
v1.4.3 (August 17, 2017)
- Changed the log levels for some messages from ERROR to DEBUG to address confusion as real incidents. In fact, they are not real issues but signals for connection retry.
- Added certifi to the dependent component list to mitigate CA root certificate out of date issue.
- Set the maximum versions of dependent components boto3 and botocore.
- Updated cryptography and pyOpenSSL version dependeny change.
- Added a connection parameter validate_default_parameters to validate the default database, schema and warehouse. If the specified object doesn’t exist, it raises an error.
v1.4.2 (August 3, 2017)
- Fixed retry HTTP 400 in upload file when AWS token expires
- Relaxed the version of dependent components pyasn1 and pyasn1-modules
v1.4.1 (July 26, 2017)
- Pinned pyasn1 and pyasn1-modules versions to 0.2.3 and 0.0.9, respectively
v1.4.0 (July 6, 2017)
- Relaxed the versions of dependent components boto3, botocore, cffi and cryptography and pyOpenSSL
- Minor improvements in OCSP response file cache
v1.3.18 (June 15, 2017)
- Fixed OCSP response cache file not found issue on Windows. Drive letter was taken off
- Use less restrictive cryptography>=1.7,<1.8
- Added ORC detection in PUT command
v1.3.17 (June 1, 2017)
- Timeout OCSP request in 60 seconds and retry
- Set autocommit and abort_detached_query session parameters in authentication time if specified
- Fixed cross region stage issue. Could not get files in us-west-2 region S3 bucket from us-east-1
v1.3.16 (April 20, 2017)
- Fixed issue in fetching DATE causing [Error 22] Invalid argument on Windows
- Retry on RuntimeError in requests
v1.3.15 (March 30, 2017)
- Refactored data converters in fetch to improve performance
- Fixed timestamp format FF to honor the scale of data type
- Improved the security of OKTA authentication with hostname verifications
- Retry PUT on the error OpenSSL.SSL.SysCallError 10053 with lower concurrency
- Added raw_msg attribute to Error class
- Refactored session managements
v1.3.14 (February 24, 2017)
- Improved PUT and GET error handler.
- Added proxy support to OCSP checks.
- Use proxy parameters for PUT and GET commands.
- Added sfqid and sqlstate to the results from query results.
- Fixed the connection timeout calculation based on login_timeout and network_timeout.
- Improved error messages in case of 403, 502 and 504 HTTP reponse code.
- Upgraded cryptography to 1.7.2, boto3 to 1.4.4 and botocore to 1.5.14.
- Removed explicit DNS lookup for OCSP URL.
v1.3.13 (February 9, 2017)
- Fixed AWS SQS connection error with OCSP checks
- Added login_timeout and network_timeout parameters to the Connection objects.
- Fixed forbidden access error handing
v1.3.12 (February 2, 2017)
- Fixed region parameter. One character was truncated from the tail of account name
- Improved performance of fetching data by refactoring fetchone method
v1.3.11 (January 27, 2017)
- Fixed the regression in 1.3.8 that caused intermittent 504 errors
v1.3.10 (January 26, 2017)
- Compress data in HTTP requests at all times except empty data or OKTA request
- Refactored FIXED, REAL and TIMESTAMP data fetch to improve performance. This mainly impacts SnowSQL
- Added region option to support EU deployments better
- Increased the retry counter for OCSP servers to mitigate intermittent failure
- Refactored HTTP access retry logic
v1.3.9 (January 16, 2017)
- Upgraded botocore to 1.4.93 to fix and boto3 to 1.4.3 to fix the HTTPS request failure in Python 3.6
- Fixed python2 incomaptible import http.client
- Retry OCSP validation in case of non-200 HTTP code returned
v1.3.8 (January 12, 2017)
- Convert non-UTF-8 data in the large result set chunk to Unicode replacement characters to avoid decode error.
- Updated copyright year to 2017.
- Use six package to support both PY2 and PY3 for some functions
- Upgraded cryptography to 1.7.1 to address MacOS Python 3.6 build issue.
- Fixed OverflowError caused by invalid range of timetamp data for SnowSQL.
v1.3.7 (December 8, 2016)
- Increased the validity date acceptance window to prevent OCSP returning invalid responses due to out-of-scope validity dates for certificates.
- Enabled OCSP response cache file by default.
v1.3.6 (December 1, 2016)
- Upgraded cryptography to 1.5.3, pyOpenSSL to 16.2.0 and cffi to 1.9.1.
v1.3.5 (November 17, 2016)
- Fixed CA list cache race condition
- Added retry intermittent 400 HTTP Bad Request error
v1.3.4 (November 3, 2016)
- Added quoted_name data type support for binding by SQLAlchemy
- Not to compress parquiet file in PUT command
v1.3.3 (October 20, 2016)
- Downgraded botocore to 1.4.37 due to potential regression.
- Increased the stability of PUT and GET commands
v1.3.2 (October 12, 2016)
- Upgraded botocore to 1.4.52.
- Set the signature version to v4 to AWS client. This impacts PUT, GET commands and fetching large result set.
v1.3.1 (September 30, 2016)
- Added an account name including subdomain.
v1.3.0 (September 26, 2016)
Added support for the BINARY data type, which enables support for more Python data types:
- bytes and bytearray can be used for binding.
- bytes is also used for fetching BINARY data type.
- bytearray can be used for binding
- str is used for fetching BINARY data type.
Added proxy_user and proxy_password connection parameters for proxy servers that require authentication.
v1.2.8 (August 16, 2016)
- Upgraded botocore to 1.4.37.
- Added Connection.execute_string and Connection.execute_stream to run multiple statements in a string and stream.
- Increased the stability of fetching data for Python 2.
- Refactored memory usage in fetching large result set (Work in Progress).
v1.2.7 (July 31, 2016)
- Fixed snowflake.cursor.rowcount for INSERT ALL.
- Force OCSP cache invalidation after 24 hours for better security.
- Use use_accelerate_endpoint in PUT and GET if Transfer acceleration is enabled for the S3 bucket.
- Fixed the side effect of python-future that loads test.py in the current directory.
v1.2.6 (July 13, 2016)
- Fixed the AWS token renewal issue with PUT command when uploading uncompressed large files.
v1.2.5 (July 8, 2016)
- Added retry for errors S3UploadFailedError and RetriesExceededError in PUT and GET, respectively.
v1.2.4 (July 6, 2016)
- Added max_connection_pool parameter to Connection so that you can specify the maximum number of HTTP/HTTPS connections in the pool.
- Minor enhancements for SnowSQL.
v1.2.3 (June 29, 2016)
- Fixed 404 issue in GET command. An extra slash character changed the S3 path and failed to identify the file to download.
v1.2.2 (June 21, 2016)
- Upgraded botocore to 1.4.26.
- Added retry for 403 error when accessing S3.
v1.2.1 (June 13, 2016)
- Improved fetch performance for data types (part 2): DATE, TIME, TIMESTAMP, TIMESTAMP_LTZ, TIMESTAMP_NTZ and TIMESTAMP_TZ.
v1.2.0 (June 10, 2016)
- Improved fetch performance for data types (part 1): FIXED, REAL, STRING.
v1.1.5 (June 2, 2016)
- Upgraded boto3 to 1.3.1 and botocore and 1.4.22.
- Fixed snowflake.cursor.rowcount for DML by snowflake.cursor.executemany.
- Added numpy data type binding support. numpy.intN, numpy.floatN and numpy.datetime64 can be bound and fetched.
v1.1.4 (May 21, 2016)
- Upgraded cffi to 1.6.0.
- Minor enhancements to SnowSQL.
v1.1.3 (May 5, 2016)
- Upgraded cryptography to 1.3.2.
v1.1.2 (May 4, 2016)
- Changed the dependency of tzlocal optional.
- Fixed charmap error in OCSP checks.
v1.1.1 (Apr 11, 2016)
- Fixed OCSP revocation check issue with the new certificate and AWS S3.
- Upgraded cryptography to 1.3.1 and pyOpenSSL to 16.0.0.
v1.1.0 (Apr 4, 2016)
- Added bzip2 support in PUT command. This feature requires a server upgrade.
- Replaced the self contained packages in snowflake._vendor with the dependency of boto3 1.3.0 and botocore 1.4.2.
v1.0.7 (Mar 21, 2016)
- Keep pyOpenSSL at 0.15.1.
v1.0.6 (Mar 15, 2016)
- Upgraded cryptography to 1.2.3.
- Added support for TIME data type, which is now a Snowflake supported data type. This feature requires a server upgrade.
- Added snowflake.connector.DistCursor to fetch the results in dict instead of tuple.
- Added compression to the SQL text and commands.
v1.0.5 (Mar 1, 2016)
- Upgraded cryptography to 1.2.2 and cffi to 1.5.2.
- Fixed the conversion from TIMESTAMP_LTZ to datetime in queries.
v1.0.4 (Feb 15, 2016)
- Fixed the truncated parallel large result set.
- Added retry OpenSSL low level errors ETIMEDOUT and ECONNRESET.
- Time out all HTTPS requests so that the Python Connector can retry the job or recheck the status.
- Fixed the location of encrypted data for PUT command. They used to be in the same directory as the source data files.
- Added support for renewing the AWS token used in PUT commands if the token expires.
v1.0.3 (Jan 13, 2016)
Added support for the BOOLEAN data type (i.e. TRUE or FALSE). This changes the behavior of the binding for the bool type object:
- Previously, bool was bound as a numeric value (i.e. 1 for True, 0 for False).
- Now, bool is bound as native SQL data (i.e. TRUE or FALSE).
Added the autocommit method to the Connection object:
- By default, autocommit mode is ON (i.e. each DML statement commits the change).
- If autocommit mode is OFF, the commit and rollback methods are enabled.
Avoid segfault issue for cryptography 1.2 in Mac OSX by using 1.1 until resolved.
v1.0.2 (Dec 15, 2015)
- Upgraded boto3 1.2.2, botocore 1.3.12.
- Removed SSLv3 mapping from the initial table.
v1.0.1 (Dec 8, 2015)
- Minor bug fixes.
v1.0.0 (Dec 1, 2015)
- General Availability release.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size snowflake_connector_python-2.3.5-cp35-cp35m-macosx_10_13_intel.whl (4.9 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version cp35||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size snowflake_connector_python-2.3.5-cp35-cp35m-manylinux1_x86_64.whl (11.9 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version cp35||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size snowflake_connector_python-2.3.5-cp35-cp35m-manylinux2010_x86_64.whl (11.9 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version cp35||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size snowflake_connector_python-2.3.5-cp35-cp35m-win_amd64.whl (3.6 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version cp35||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size snowflake_connector_python-2.3.5-cp36-cp36m-macosx_10_13_x86_64.whl (4.7 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version cp36||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size snowflake_connector_python-2.3.5-cp36-cp36m-manylinux1_x86_64.whl (12.0 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version cp36||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size snowflake_connector_python-2.3.5-cp36-cp36m-manylinux2010_x86_64.whl (12.0 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version cp36||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size snowflake_connector_python-2.3.5-cp36-cp36m-win_amd64.whl (3.6 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version cp36||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size snowflake_connector_python-2.3.5-cp37-cp37m-macosx_10_13_x86_64.whl (4.7 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version cp37||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size snowflake_connector_python-2.3.5-cp37-cp37m-manylinux1_x86_64.whl (12.0 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version cp37||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size snowflake_connector_python-2.3.5-cp37-cp37m-manylinux2010_x86_64.whl (12.0 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version cp37||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size snowflake_connector_python-2.3.5-cp37-cp37m-win_amd64.whl (3.6 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version cp37||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size snowflake_connector_python-2.3.5-cp38-cp38-macosx_10_13_x86_64.whl (4.8 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version cp38||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size snowflake_connector_python-2.3.5-cp38-cp38-manylinux1_x86_64.whl (12.0 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version cp38||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size snowflake_connector_python-2.3.5-cp38-cp38-manylinux2010_x86_64.whl (12.0 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version cp38||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size snowflake-connector-python-2.3.5.tar.gz (182.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for snowflake_connector_python-2.3.5-cp35-cp35m-macosx_10_13_intel.whl
Hashes for snowflake_connector_python-2.3.5-cp35-cp35m-manylinux1_x86_64.whl
Hashes for snowflake_connector_python-2.3.5-cp35-cp35m-manylinux2010_x86_64.whl
Hashes for snowflake_connector_python-2.3.5-cp35-cp35m-win_amd64.whl
Hashes for snowflake_connector_python-2.3.5-cp36-cp36m-macosx_10_13_x86_64.whl
Hashes for snowflake_connector_python-2.3.5-cp36-cp36m-manylinux1_x86_64.whl
Hashes for snowflake_connector_python-2.3.5-cp36-cp36m-manylinux2010_x86_64.whl
Hashes for snowflake_connector_python-2.3.5-cp36-cp36m-win_amd64.whl
Hashes for snowflake_connector_python-2.3.5-cp37-cp37m-macosx_10_13_x86_64.whl
Hashes for snowflake_connector_python-2.3.5-cp37-cp37m-manylinux1_x86_64.whl
Hashes for snowflake_connector_python-2.3.5-cp37-cp37m-manylinux2010_x86_64.whl
Hashes for snowflake_connector_python-2.3.5-cp37-cp37m-win_amd64.whl
Hashes for snowflake_connector_python-2.3.5-cp38-cp38-macosx_10_13_x86_64.whl
Hashes for snowflake_connector_python-2.3.5-cp38-cp38-manylinux1_x86_64.whl
Hashes for snowflake_connector_python-2.3.5-cp38-cp38-manylinux2010_x86_64.whl
Hashes for snowflake-connector-python-2.3.5.tar.gz