Snowflake SQLAlchemy Dialect
This package includes the Snowflake SQLAlchemy, which supports Snowsql dialects for SQLAlchemy http://www.sqlalchemy.org/
Snowflake Documentation is available at: https://docs.snowflake.net/
Source code is also available at: https://github.com/snowflakedb/snowflake-sqlalchemy
v1.1.10 (February 22, 2019)
- Separated base.py file into smaller files and fixed import statements
- Prevent creating tables with indexes in SQLAlchemy
- Add tox support
v1.1.9 (February 11, 2019)
- Fix an issue in v1.1.8
v1.1.8 (February 8, 2019)
- Fixed a dependency
v1.1.7 (February 8, 2019)
- Added Upsert in sql-alchemy
- CopyIntoS3 command in SQLAlchemy
v1.1.6 (January 3, 2019)
- Fixed ‘module’ object is not callable in csvsql
v1.1.5 (December 19, 2018)
- Added multivalue_support feature flag
- Deprecate get_primary_keys
v1.1.4 (November 13, 2018)
- Fixed lable/alias by honoring quote_name.
v1.1.3 (October 30, 2018)
- SQLAlchemy 1.2 multi table support.
- TIMESTAMP_LTZ, TIMESTAMP_NTZ and TIMESTAMP_TZ support.
- Fixed relative import issue in SQLAlchemy
v1.1.2 (June 7, 2018)
- Removes username restriction for OAuth
v1.1.1 (May 17, 2018)
- Made password as optional parameter for SSO support
- Fixed paramstyl=qmark mode where the data are bound in the server instead of client side
- Fixed multipart schema support. Now db.schema can be specified in the schema parameters.
- Added region parameter support to URL utility method.
v1.1.0 (February 1, 2018)
- Updated doc including role example.
- Fixed the return value of get_pk_constraint and get_primary_keys. Those applications that depend on the old behaviors must update codes. Issue #38 (@nrth)
- Updated doc including a note about open and close connections.
v1.0.9 (January 4, 2018)
- Fixed foreign key names that should be normalized. Issue #24 (@cladden)
- Set the default schema Issue #25 (@cladden)
- Improved performance by caching current database and schema for inspector. Issue #30 (@cladden)
v1.0.8 (December 21, 2017)
- Added get_schema_names method to Snowflake SQLAlchemy dialect. PR #20(andrewsali)
- Fixed the column metadata including length for string/varchar and precision and scale for numeric data type. Issue #22(@cladden)
v1.0.7 (May 18, 2017)
- Fixed COPY command transaction issue. PR #16(Pangstar) and Issue #17(Pangstar)
v1.0.6 (April 20, 2017)
- Fixed account with subdomain issue. Issue #15(Pangstar)
v1.0.5 (April 13, 2017)
- Added snowflake_clusterby option support to Table object so that the user can create a table with clustering keys
v1.0.4 (March 9, 2017)
- Added SQLAlchemy 1.1 support
v1.0.3 (October 20, 2016)
- Added VARIANT, OBJECT and ARRAY data type supports for fetch
v1.0.2 (July 5, 2016)
- Fixed the development status in classifiers. 5 - Production/Stable
v1.0.1 (July 4, 2016)
- Fixed URL method in case of including warehouse without database.
v1.0.0 (June 28, 2016)
- General Availability
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size snowflake-sqlalchemy-fork-1.1.12.tar.gz (26.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for snowflake-sqlalchemy-fork-1.1.12.tar.gz