This is a simple yet modular SoC configuration utility, very much like
raspi-config and others alike.
This one is written in Python and it aims to be extendable.
The name has no other meaning than it’s a real word and it starts with SoC ;)
Preliminary support for following has been implemented:
- Configure hostname
- Configure timezone
- Configure wired/wireless network interfaces on Debian
- Switch off bells and whistles if it is used via UART
Following boards will be supported:
- Raspberry Pi
Short term goals
- Support u-boot configuration parsing, modifying
- Support /etc/modules parsing and modifying
- Support configuring of remote management clients like Puppet and Salt minion
- Support configuring VPN clients like OpenVPN and StrongSwan
Long term goals
- Support Debian adoption on SoC-s
- Support for generating root filesystem images using debootstrap/febootstrap/arch-bootstrap etc
- Support for managing PL bitstream files
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.