Package for reading the Solvency 2 Risk-Free Interest Rate Term Structures from the zip-files on the EIOPA website and deriving the term structures for alternative extrapolations
Package for reading the Solvency 2 Risk-Free Interest Rate Term Structures from the zip-files on the EIOPA website and deriving the term structures for alternative extrapolations.
- Free software: MIT/X license
- Documentation: https://solvency2-data.readthedocs.io.
Here is what the package does:
- Downloading and extracting the zip-files from the EIOPA website
- Reading the term structures from Excel-files into Pandas DataFrames
- Deriving term structures with other parameters for alternative extrapolations
To install the package enter the following in the command prompt.
pip install solvency2-data
- Development releases.
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size solvency2_data-0.1.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl (7.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size solvency2_data-0.1.4.tar.gz (17.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for solvency2_data-0.1.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl