A simple (and simplistic) basic cryptography package
DISCLAIMER: This package provides tools for incredibly basic encrypting and decrypting based on mostly-classical ciphers. It by NO means provides any resources for cryptographically secure encryption/decryption and should not be used to store data requiring any level of security.
some_crypt is a simple utility package providing the tools for casually encrypting and decrypting strings and text files using mostly-classical ciphers (e.g. Caesar, Vigenere, etc.).
- some_crypt/ciphers - the ever-growing cipher implementation package; if there's a cool (mostly simple) cipher that you'd like to see, let me know and I might add it
- some_crypt/util - utilities useful in cipher implementation
- some_crypt.util.file_io - (deprecated) basic reading and writing of files; previously in use before its functionality was moved over to a standalone script
- some_crypt.util.functional -
- primarily keygen() (generator which yields the characters of the given key, repeating when necessary) and shift_with_wrap() (which contains the logic concerning shifting characters within the range of ASCII letter blocks)
To install some_crypt, simply
pip install some_crypt.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size some_crypt-0.1.0-py3-none-any.whl (9.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size some_crypt-0.1.0.tar.gz (6.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for some_crypt-0.1.0-py3-none-any.whl