Library for Soocii back-end services to integrate with Google Cloud Pub/Sub service.
A generic purpose google cloud pub/sub broker to dispatch subscribed topics.
- Python 3.5+ is required for ayncio.
- [Setting Up Authentication for Server to Server Production Applications](https://cloud.google.com/docs/authentication/production)
- Go to the Create service account key page in the GCP Console.
- From the Service account drop-down list, select New service account.
- Input a name into the Service account name field.
- From the Role drop-down list, select Project > Owner.
- Click Create. A JSON file that contains your key downloads to your computer.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size soocii-pubsub-lib-0.5.tar.gz (3.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|