Python-based desktop automationand cross-device communication suite
A Python-based PC automation and cross-device communications suite.
This is an experimental package, use at your own risk.
- A PC
- A rooted Android device
- Python 3
- Termux and Termux:Task
- A Dropbox account
- NirCmd (preferably installed from scoop, as it needs to be in PATH)
- Generate an asymmetric keypair, and
- Save both keys to your computer
- Save the private key on your phone
- Obtain your API keys
- Install the required flows for Automate and configure them
Note: these are not yet available!
- Install spesdebris with
pip install spesdebris
- Configure the package using
python -m spesdebris configure
- Run spesdebris with
python -m spesdebris daemon
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for spesdebris-0.0.3-py3-none-any.whl