Create an examples gallery with sphinx from Jupyter Notebooks
Welcome! Similarly to Oscar Najeras sphinx-gallery module, this module intends to create an example gallery for your documentation. However, we don’t use python scripts, instead we create the example gallery out of a bunch of jupyter notebooks using nbconvert.
This package can be used to
- Put all the examples you prepared in different notebooks in an pictured gallery
- use the same html (sphinx) scheme for your examples that you are using for your documentation
- Include the example notebooks in an offline (pdf) documentation
- Include not only the code, but also the link to required supplementary files
- Include a link to the Jupyter nbviewer
Simply install it via pip:
$ pip install sphinx-nbexamples
Or you install it via:
$ python setup.py install
from the source on GitHub.
The package only requires Sphinx, ipython and nbconvert to be installed. It has been tested for versions higher than 1.3.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size sphinx-nbexamples-0.1.2.tar.gz (20.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|