Sphinx domain for Common Lisp
CLDomain is a Common Lisp domain for Sphinx Documentation Generator. Sphinx is a mulit-language documentation tool. This project extends it’s functionality to cover Common Lisp. The aim is to support documentation with the same ease as sphinx would a Python project.
Currently the project supports inspection based documentation of symbols.
An example of the generated documentation is the cl-git project.
Release 0.10 12-06-2014
- added back parentheses to parameter lists.
- added type information to parameter list of methods.
- added links to other methods from a method docstring
- fixed bug with macro documentation strings
- added better keyword detection in documentation strings
- fixed bug where symbols at the end of documentation strings were ignored
Release 0.9 10-02-2014
- fixed problem with version number generation
Release 0.8 10-02-2014
- fixed bug with lisps argument
- removed dependency on swank
- remove specializers symbols package if it’s the current package
Release 0.7 12-06-2013
- started to make internals more modular
- print specialisation for methods
- add links to method specializers
- added methods to index
Release 0.6 22-04-2013
- added more documentation.
- added better error handling when json fails to parse.
- methods can now pull documentation from their generic.
Release 0.5 20-04-2013
- inherit environment when calling subprocesses.
- better handling of symbols in doc strings.
Release 0.4 19-04-2013
- fixed some packaging bugs.
- made the data model more tolerant to missing symbols.
- fixed symbol resolving bug.
- added output of unused symbols.
Release 0.3 16-04-2013
- cleaned up specializer output.
- fixed bug when rendering specializers that have the form :KEYWORD SYMBOL.
- updated documentation.
- split out package code from lisp program.
Release 0.2 14-04-2013
- link between generics and specializers.
- ignore symbols in documentation if they are in the arg list.
- better Quicklisp support.
- handling of symbols that boarder on punctuation.
Release 0.1 UNRELEASED
- initial prototype