Include documentation from Robot Framework test suites and resource files
Yes, this is under early development and everything, everything, may still change.
Add sphinxcontrib_robotdoc into your configuration (conf.py):
extensions = [ "sphinxcontrib_robotdoc", ]
Include test suites and keywords in your documentation:
.. robot_tests:: Test title or RegExp.* :source: ../src/my_package/tests/acceptance/my_suite.txt :tags: bugs, new .. robot_keywords:: :source: ../src/my_package/tests/acceptance/my_suite.txt
- Added support for inline rst in test and keyword documentations.
- Added support for tags.
- Added alternative source option as an alias for suite option in tests.
- Added alternative source and resource options as an alias for suite option in keywords.
- Fixed to filter comment lines from steps.
- Fixed node adapters to return section instead of topics.
- Fixed parsing of resource-only files for keywords.
- Proof of concept.