A sphinx theme for Basicstrap style.
Basicstrap style theme for Sphinx.
Make environment with pip:
$ pip install sphinxjp.themes.basicstrap
Make environment with easy_install:
$ easy_install sphinxjp.themes.basicstrap
setup conf.py with:
extensions = ['sphinxjp.themecore'] html_theme = 'basicstrap'
$ make html
Caution when upgrading from 0.1.1 to 0.2.0
- In version 0.1.1, the header color was black in the default, it has become white in 0.2.0.
- If you like the black color header, please set to True the ‘header_inverse’ option.
- Python 2.7 or later (not support 3.x)
- Sphinx 1.1.x or later.
- sphinxjp.themecore 0.1.3 or later
- Twitter Bootstrap 2.2.2
- jQuery 1.8.3
- Font Awesome 3.0
- sphinxjp.themes.basicstrap Licensed under the MIT license .
- Twitter Bootstrap is licensed under the Apache license.
- Bootswatch is licensed under the Apache license.
- Font Awesome is licensed unde the license.
See the LICENSE file for specific terms.
0.2.0(Feb 11, 2013)
- fixed bug #1 “Quick Search” in the table of contents is missing.
- #2 adding “navbar-inverse” option.
- Integrated Bootswatch
- Integrated Font Awesome ver3.0
0.1.1 (Dec 26, 2012)
- adjust css
- update Twitter Bootstrap ver2.2.2
- update jQuery ver1.8.3
0.1.0 (Dec 23, 2012)
- first release