Spring Boot Code Generator
🍃 Easy to use Spring Boot CLI 🍃
SpringLeaf CLI creates, manages, builds and test your SpringBoot Applications
springleaf, use pip:
$ pip install springleaf
SpringLeaf is All In One CLI for your Spring Boot Applications
Some of the features are:
- Generating DTOs, Repositories, Services, Request and Response classes out of Entity model
- Initializing new Spring Boot project with SpringInitializr - Maven, Gradle (not yet supported)
- @TODO (custom folder structures)
Version: 0.4.1Bug fixes in template files:
- Fixed import bugs in templates.
Version: 0.4Main functionality and bug fixes:
- Main functionality of generator works.
- Generate files with standard or basic folder structure.
- Autowiring when all files are selected for generation.
Version: 0.3Updates and bugfixes:
- Handled KeyboardInterrupt Exceptions
- Added more checks for checkboxes
- Added controller-type key so user can choose between @Controller and @RestController
Version: 0.2Feature release:
- Added SpringInitializr
- Maven is only supported for now, Gradle support will come in future relases
- Moved from PyInquirer(not in development) to questionary , error was still appearing in CommandPrompt
- Founded out that everything works in Cmder when started in bash
- Should be tested more on Windows
- changed prompt_toolkit version to 3.0.2
- Error in CommandPrompt with prompt_toolkit (Exception: NoConsoleScreenBufferError), tried with version <=2.0,
error was still appearing
|questionary||@tmbo/questionary||An easy to use python library to build pretty command line user prompts|
|jinja2||@noirbizarre/jinja2||Jinja2 is a template engine written in pure Python.|
|javalang||@c2nes/javalang||javalang is a pure Python library for working with Java source code|
|rich||@willmcgugan/rich||Rich is a Python library for rich text and beautiful formatting in the terminal.|
|pyfiglet||@pwaller/pyfiglet||An implementation of figlet written in Python|
|pyyaml||@yaml/pyyaml||YAML parser and emitter for Python|
Licensed under the MIT License. Copyright 2020 Omar Iriskic
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for springleaf-0.4.1-py3-none-any.whl