Spyrim is a data analysis framework whose desire is to be to data analysis what rails and django is for the web. This project is the refactored core of a solution known to work and is being used in real-world data analysis everyday.
The project aims to help with:
- Database setup (and eventually migrations)
- Project management and configuration
- Script organization
- Automated HTML Results using Sphinx and ReST
Spyrim aims to remove the foundation of any data analysis project from the coders worry.
- Clean and complete directory structure:
- config, docs, examples, installs, libs, src
- Makefile.py (using metamake for task management)
- Lots of generated tasks for project management and process execution
- Documentation for makefile created as well
- A python module created for the data analysis project
- Features many functions to assist in making development easier
- Documentation for new module
Spyrim tries to supply the coder with enough structure to allow them to focus more on what really matters, which is getting results fast. Spyrim does this by minimizing the amount of code needed to get answers to the people that need them.
- Add support for test driven development
- Move to a sqlalchemy-migrate solution, instead of home-grown database setup
TODO: Figure out how to actually get changelog content.
Changelog content for this version goes here.