Python module for Spark devices
Python module for Spark devices.
Use it as follow:
from spyrk import SparkCloud USERNAME = 'email@example.com' PASSWORD = 'pasSs' ACCESS_TOKEN = '12adza445452d4za524524524d5z2a4' spark = SparkCloud(USERNAME, PASSWORD) # Or spark = SparkCloud(ACCESS_TOKEN) # List devices print spark.devices # Access device spark.devices['captain_hamster'] # Or, shortcut form spark.captain_hamster # List functions and variables of a device print spark.captain_hamster.functions print spark.captain_hamster.variables # Tell if a device is connected print spark.captain_hamster.connected # Call a function spark.captain_hamster.digitalwrite('D7', 'HIGH') print spark.captain_hamster.analogread('A0') # (or any of your own custom function) # Get variable value spark.captain_hamster.myvariable
- Initialisation by username/password (generating a new access token every time).
- Initialisation by access token (get it from the Build Web IDE).
- Automatic discovery of devices.
- Automatic discovery of functions and variables in a device.
- Calling a function.
- Accessing a variable value.
Not yet supported:
- Subscribing and publishing events
- Any PUT method of the API (like uploading a firmware or application.cpp). That would be cool though.
$ pip install spyrk
Licensing and contributions
Spyrk is licensed under LGPLv3 and welcome contributions following the C4.1 - Collective Code Construction Contract process.
A list of people who have contributed to Spyrk in order of their first contribution.
Format: Name-or-Well-known-alias <firstname.lastname@example.org> (url)
Please, add yourself when you contribute!
0.0.3 - ?
- Fixed Python 3 support
0.0.2 - 30 July 2014
- Complying to Flake8 code-style checker
- Added accessing variable value
requires_deep_updateto Device declaration
- Fixed logging in bug and updated to support
requires_deep_updatevalue for the device
- Added setup.py and refactored main package as Spyrk.SparkCloud
0.0.1 - 26 January 2014
- Initial dump of code
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|spyrk-0.0.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl (8.8 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.7||Wheel||Apr 20, 2016|
|spyrk-0.0.4.tar.gz (10.1 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Apr 20, 2016|