Write actual SQL to retrieve your data.
- With SQLpy you can work directly with advanced SQL from the comfort of your Python code. Write SQL in .sql files and Python in .py files, with all the correct highlighting, linting and maintainability that comes with it.
- Write and run the exact SQL code you want
- Use advanced SQL techniques such as
- distinct on, partition over (), etc…
- Dynamically build SQL queries for different purposes
- Use the latest features available in your database system
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size sqlpy-0.3.5-py2.py3-none-any.whl (9.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size sqlpy-0.3.5.tar.gz (10.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for sqlpy-0.3.5-py2.py3-none-any.whl