A task runner for GRASS GIS
Stitches is a task runner for GRASS GIS, an alternative to running BASH and Python scripts with Grass’s --exec option.
- Session support: no need to start GRASS GIS before running any tasks.
- Caching: task state is tracked to skip tasks when possible to do so.
- Composability: tasks may be organised into pipelines and used as tasks.
- Pipelines may be called with custom variables and use Jinja2 in their definitions for more generic data processing.
- Custom tasks may be written as simple python functions.
$ pip install stitches-gis
$ tox # Run tests $ tox -e lint # Lint source $ tox -e docs # Build documentation
The project is licensed under GPLv3.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size stitches_gis-1.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (25.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size stitches-gis-1.0.0.tar.gz (25.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for stitches_gis-1.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl