Security token manager
Security Token Manager is an open source project that provides a command line tool and API library to interact and integrate tokens to your business systems.
TokenMarket Security Token Manager
Security Token Manager provides technical operations for corporate governance including e.g.
- Issue out new stock series as security tokens
- Distributing shares to primary market investors
- Printing out cap table
- Managing bad transactions and lost private keys
- Paying dividends and interest
- Delivering voting ballots
- Maintaining audit logs of delivered actions
The command line tool is locally installed via Docker and available for Windows, OSX and Linux. The API is written in Python programming language.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.