Storageprovider-client is a library that provides methods to communicate with a Storageprovider instance.
- Add get_object_and_metadata method to retrieve an objects and its metadata headers
- Update to Augeias 0.3.0.
- Add update_object_and_key method to store an object and create a key
- Add copy_object_and_create_key to copy an object to a new create key in the same storage provider
- Add copy_object to copy an object to a specific key in the same storage provider
- add get_object_metadata method to retrieve an objects metadata headers
This release follows the structure outlined by Augeias 0.1.0.
Previous versions of storageprovider-client were written to communicate with a pre-release version of Augeias.
- Python 3.3 compatible
- User can choose header
- Chunked transfer encoding not supported by WSGI, so it was removed.
- Fix missing content-type header
- Add oauth system token option for security
- Improve error handling
- Support chunked data transfer
Initial release of storageprovider-client.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size storageprovider-client-2.3.0.tar.gz (3.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for storageprovider-client-2.3.0.tar.gz