Streaming analysis for XENON
Streaming analysis for XENON(nT)
Straxen is the analysis framework for XENONnT, built on top of the generic strax framework. Currently it is configured for analyzing XENON1T data.
For installation instructions and usage information, please see the straxen documentation.
0.2.2 / 2019-06-17
- Upgrade pulse processing and cleanup (#16)
0.2.1 / 2019-06-06
- Robustness to 0-gain channels, Peaks options available (#15)
- Catch OSError for readonly cache dirs (#14)
- Bootstrax updates (#12, #10)
- Get to_pe and elife from github, add cut plugins (#9)
0.2.0 / 2019-05-04
- Update records plugin for new pulse processig (#7)
- Move run selection base code into strax (#6)
- Bugfix in s1_min_channels (#5)
- Fix missing export (#4)
0.1.0 / 2018-10-04
- Split off from the main strax repository
- For earlier history, please see the strax changelogs
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size straxen-0.2.2.tar.gz (35.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|