A Python library for STRONGARM API
- token authentication
- get, create, and delete blackholed domains
The latest release can be installed from PyPI:
$ pip install --upgrade stronglib
The latest development version can be installed directly from GitHub:
$ pip install --upgrade https://github.com/percipient/stronglib/tarball/master
import strongarm # token authentication strongarm.api_key = 'your_api_token' # get (ie, search) a single Domain domain = strongarm.Domain.get('example.com') print(domain.name) # list all blackholed domains for domain in strongarm.Domain.all(): print(domain.name) # create a new blackholed domain domain = strongarm.Domain.create(name='example.com') # delete a blackholed domain domain.delete()
- Check for open issues or open a fresh issue to start a discussion around a feature idea or a bug.
- If you feel uncomfortable or uncertain about an issue or your changes, feel free to email email@example.com and we will happily help you.
- Fork the repository on GitHub to start making your changes to the master branch (or branch off of it).
- Write a test which shows that the bug was fixed or that the feature works as expected.
- Send a pull request and bug the maintainer until it gets merged and published. :) Make sure to add yourself to AUTHORS.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|stronglib-0.1.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (8.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Aug 17, 2015|
|stronglib-0.1.1.tar.gz (7.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Aug 17, 2015|