Linear mixed model to study multivariate genotype-environment interactions
Structured Linear Mixed Model (StructLMM) is a computationally efficient method to test for and characterize loci that interact with multiple environments .
This a standalone module that implements the basic functionalities of StructLMM. However, we recommend using StructLMM using [LIMIX2](https://limix.readthedocs.io/en/2.0.0/index.html) as this additionally implements:
- multiple methods for GWAS;
- methods to characterize GxE at specific variants;
- command line interface.
 Moore R, Casale FP, Bonder MJ, Horta D, Franke L, Barroso I, Stegle O, BIOS Consortium. A linear mixed model approach to study multivariate gene-environment interactions. bioRxiv. 2018 Jan 1:270611.
From terminal, it can be installed using [pip](https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pip):
`bash pip install struct-lmm `
The public interface and a quick start in python are available at [http://struct-lmm.readthedocs.io/](http://struct-lmm.readthedocs.io/).
If you encounter any problem, please, consider submitting a [new issue](https://github.com/limix/struct-lmm/issues/new).
- Francesco Paolo Casale - [https://github.com/fpcasale](https://github.com/fpcasale)
- Danilo Horta - [https://github.com/horta](https://github.com/horta)
- Rachel Moore - [https://github.com/rm18](https://github.com/rm18)
- Oliver Stegle - [https://github.com/ostegle](https://github.com/ostegle)
This project is licensed under the Apache License (Version 2.0, January 2004) - see the [LICENSE](LICENSE) file for details