# Student Evaluator
An analysis tool to check the work that student are doing on a linux server.
* The script creates several user accounts: s1 -> s99
* The student log in as one of these users
* Create documents, folders, scripts,.... (as requested in an assignment)
* The tool scans the filesystem and creates a report (html)
* The students can see the report semi-live
Assuming you start from a basic Debian installation
* Install Apache webserver: ``aptitude install apache2`` (only needed if you want to show a status report on a website)
* Install python-pip: ``aptitude install python-pip`` (the Python package manager: https://pypi.python.org/pypi
* Install using pip: ``pip install student_evaluator``
## Install from source:
* Download the source and run ``python setup.py install``.
* Python Package available in the Python Package Index at: (coming soon).
* Coming soon
* Currently under active development (early Alpha!)
* Not feature complete at all!
If not stated otherwise student_evaluator is distributed in terms of the MIT software license.
See LICENSE file in the distribution for details.
## Bug reports:
* Jeroen Doggen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Post issues to GitHub https://github.com/jeroendoggen/student-evaluator/issues
0.0.1: Basic features
* Coming soon
TODO: Brief introduction on what you do with files - including link to relevant help section.