Python package + CLI to generate stylistic wordclouds, including gradients and icon shapes!
Generate stylistic wordclouds, including gradients and icon shapes!
stylecloud is a Python package that leverages the popular word_cloud package, adding useful features to create truly unique word clouds!
- Icon shapes (of any size!) for wordclouds (via Font Awesome 5.12.0 Free, or your own Font Awesome Pro)
- Support for advanced color palettes (via palettable)
- Manual color selection for text and backgrounds,
- Directional gradients w/ the aforementioned palettes.
- Supports reading text files and CSVs (either one-column w/ texts, or two columns w/ words+weights).
- Command Line Interface!
This package is a more formal implementation of my stylistic word cloud project from 2016.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size stylecloud-0.4.3.tar.gz (256.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|