An application server built using Pyramid
An application server built upon the Pyramid web framework. It provides a user interface for managing content as well as libraries and utilities which make it easy to create applications.
Visit the main website at http://substanced.net for FAQs and documentation.
There is a mailing list: https://groups.google.com/group/substanced-users
The code is at https://github.com/Pylons/substanced
The IRC channel is at irc://freenode.net/#substanced
- Replace virtualenv with tox as a testing extra.
- Remove support for Python 2.6, 3.2, and 3.3, and add support for Python 3.5. See https://github.com/Pylons/substanced/pull/264
- Omit the Upload tab for folders which can not contain files. See https://github.com/Pylons/substanced/pull/247.
- Added Finnish translation.
- Fixed bug in scaffold that prevented Document properties tab from showing up in the SDI.
- substanced.file.FileUploadPropertySheet (which backs the File->Upload property tab) did not properly clear tempfiles from the upload tmpdir.
- substanced.file.views.AddFileView (which backs the Add -> File form in the SDI) did not properly clear tempfiles from the upload tmpdir.
- Changing a NameSchemaNode property via a propertysheet view (ie. changing the name of an item in a folder via its propertysheet) would fail with an exception if the name you chose was already used within the folder. It now shows a flash message and prevents the change.
- Removed Python 2.6 compatibility shim substanced._compat.total_ordering.
- Pyramid 1.10 compatibility.
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for substanced-1.0.post1-py3-none-any.whl