Subdomains,Dns records, & More!
GitHub - https://github.com/ncorbuk/SubZone
HTTP(S)-Subdomains,Dns records, & More!
- All registered subdomains!
- All active subdomains!
- All Dns records!
- Is non-intrusive - leave NO fingerprints, totally fast and totally anonymous.
SubZone - Gathers all registard subdomains for target domain, and then checks too see which ones are active subdomains, also will go through dns servers and do zonetransfer to see if any server have been miss configured and are leaking valuable information.
- Owner/sys-admin email.
- Owner contact info.
- Server contact info.
- Ip addresses.
- Port numbers
- Telephone numbers.
- Location of server.
- Other servers
- & more!. (Check out dns record pics for zonetransfer.me at bottom of page for example)
This helps penetration testers and bug hunters collect and gather subdomains and information for the domain they are targeting.
Either Fork the latest repository or use pip to get latest version of subzone. For easy install of python package and all dependencies use - pip install subzone
- Arguments are -d (For domain) & -o (For output file)
- Use http(s) in your domain. ~ Ex. -d https://example.com (Not https://www.example.com)
- Specifying output file is NOT optional. ~ Ex. -o example.txt
- Specifying domain name is NOT optional. ~ Ex. -d https://example.com
Can also be used as an import to your own script/program from subdomain import subzone then use subzone.get(url) eg. subzone.get('https://facebook.com') Will print out a list of registard domains and active domains - in color -
-d (domain) is True(needed) -o (output) is True (needed) - - python subzone_v2.0.py -d (domain) -o (output) - python subzone_v2.0.py -d https://facebook.com -o facebook.txt - python subzone_v2.0.py -d https://zonetransfer.me -o zonetransfer.txt
- 100%: You will get everything that can be possibly got from the domain/host all whilst leaving NO fingerprints.
Python - This is built on Python 3.6, you will need at least Python 3.5+ (might work with 3+ i haven't tested it - should not be hard to make work tho if doesn't!) to use this software. - https://www.python.org/
Libraries - You will need/use these libraries to use this software: pip install subzone - will take care of this automatically.
From the standard libraries.
- Time : n/a
- Socket : n/a
- Subprocess : n/a
- os : n/a
- Argparse : n/a
- Json : n/a
Not from the standard libraries.
- Colorama : >=0.3.9
- Requests : >=2.18.4
- Urlib3 : >=1.22
subzone is mainly to be used in console using the commands stated above, OR you can use from subdomain import subzone in your own script/program and use the following command subzone.get('https://website.com') to invoke the subdomain function in your own python code.
Usage examples with pictures
python subzone_v2.0.py -d https://facebook.com -o facebook.txt
python subzone_v2.0.py -d https://zonetransfer.me -o zonetransfer.txt
Output documents (-o filename.txt)
- Output content - View file(s) content
- Python 3.6.5 - https://www.python.org/
Please read [CONTRIBUTING.md] for details on our code of conduct, and the process for submitting pull requests.
Current version: 0.2.8
Current filename: subzone.py
- I took inspiration from UnaPibaGeek and her ctfr code.(check her out, great stuff)
- I took inspiration from DigiNinja - DigiNinja for setting up zonetransfer.me which is purposely vulnerable and not setup correctly to show how a dns server can betray you and leak information if you don't know what your doing.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size subzone-0.2.8-py3-none-any.whl (9.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size subzone-0.2.8.tar.gz (7.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|