Suitable is a thin wrapper around the Ansible API.
An Ansible API for humans.
Suitable is not endorsed by Ansible and it is not affilated with it. Use at your own peril.
The official way to use Ansible from Python is documented here: http://docs.ansible.com/ansible/developing_api.html
pip install tox tox
- Adds support for Ansible 2.0. Does not support 1.x anymore!!
- Adds backwards-compatible support for Ansible 1.9. The same code running on suitable for Ansible 1.8 should now work with Ansible 1.9. [href]
- Adds support for Ansible 1.8. [href]
- Includes automated tests for Ansible versions 1.5 through 1.8. [href]
- Properly escapes spaces in key-value pairs. Fixes #3. [href]
- Wraps the result of all module runs to provide easy access to results per server. [href]
- Default to transport ‘localhost’ if ‘localhost’ or ‘127.0.0.1’ is used exclusively on the API object. [href]
- Adds a stern warning so users won’t confuse this with the official Ansible API. [href]
- Change license to GPL v3 as required by Ansible. [href]
- Initial release. [href]
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size suitable-0.7.0-py2-none-any.whl (12.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size suitable-0.7.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (12.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 2.7||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size suitable-0.7.0.tar.gz (21.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for suitable-0.7.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl