Superscriptions: A (super-)thin Python 2.7 wrapper around the Superfeedr PubSubHubbub API.
Superscriptions: A (super-)thin Python2.7 wrapper around the Superfeedr PubSubHubbub API.
It uses the excellent requests module by Kenneth Reitz for interacting with the Superfeedr API endpoints. As a result, all responses are available (as object attributes on the superscription object itself) in their entirety, should you choose to introspect and/or work with them further.
- Free software: BSD license
- Documentation: http://superscription.rtfd.org.
- The various hub.modes offered by Superfeedr are made available as straightforward & intuitive methods.
- An (almost) one-to-one mapping of allowed parameters to keyword-arguments for these methods.
- Each response is available in its entirety for inspection if needed, thanks to Kenneth Reitz’s excellent requests module.
Basic usage is pretty straightforward and looks like this:
>>> from superscription import Superscription >>> ss = Superscription("Marvin", "PainInMyDiodes")
More examples and details available in the documentation!
Please feel free to add to/modify the documentation and the project by forking and submitting a PR.
- First release on PyPI.