A library for supply chain, operations and manufacturing, analysis, modeling and simulation.
- Added monte carlo analysis simulation and simulation summary using Cython optimisation.
- Added orders analysis optimisation, based on results of the monte carlo simulation.
- Added simulate module to api.
- Added weighted moving average forecast
- Added moving average forecast
- Added mean absolute deviation
- Updated economic order quantity using Cython optimisation.
- Updated unit tests.
- Updates Quick Guide.
- Updated Tutorial.
- Updated README.md
- Added Formulas and Equations.
- Updated data.csv
- Added inventory analysis for uncertain demand. Analyse orders from .csv, .txt or from dict.
- Added inventory analysis summary for uncertain demand. ABC XYZ, economic order quantity (EOQ), reorder level (ROL), demand variability and safety stock.
- Added Quick Guide.
- Added Tutorial.
- Added Installation.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|supplychainpy-0.0.2.tar.gz (385.6 kB) View hashes||Source||None|