Sushy is a small Python library to communicate with Redfish based systems
Sushy is a Python library to communicate with Redfish based systems.
The goal of the library is to be extremely simple, small, have as few dependencies as possible and be very conservative when dealing with BMCs by issuing just enough requests to it (BMCs are very flaky).
Therefore, the scope of the library has been limited to what is supported by the OpenStack Ironic project. As the project grows and more features from Redfish are needed we can expand Sushy to fulfill those requirements.
- Free software: Apache license
- Includes Redfish registry files licensed under
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/sushy/latest/
- Usage: https://docs.openstack.org/sushy/latest/reference/usage.html
- Source: https://opendev.org/openstack/sushy
- Bugs: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/960
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|sushy-1.9.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (214.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|sushy-1.9.0.tar.gz (123.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|