Django application to manage documents in ReStructuredText
Sveetchies-documents is a Django application to manage text documents. It work almost like a Wiki.
- Usage of the ReStructuredText docutils parser;
- Templates builded with Foundation;
- Rich editor djangocodemirror;
- Ergonomic form with django-crispy-forms;
- Usage of autobreadcrumbs in Pages templates;
- Usage of the Django cache system for the parser rendering;
- Optional usage of Assets bundles with django-assets;
- A management board ready to use in frontend;
- Two kind of documents :
- Page : For full page documents with children pages in a sitemap tree;
- Insert : For documents to insert as fragment in your templates;
- Simple collaborative way (History, authoring) for Pages;
- Optional PDF export for Pages if rst2pdf is installed;
- Templatetags to use documents in your templates;
- Fully internationalized;
- docutils >= 0.7;
- django-mptt >= 0.5.2;
Optionnally, to use Assets bundles instead of plain assets, you can install django-assets.
Internationalization and localization
This application make usage of the Django internationalization system, see the Django documentation about this if you want to add a new language translation.