Convert SVG to Reportlab drawing
svg2rlg is a python tool to convert SVG files to reportlab graphics.
The tool can be used as a console application to convert SVG to PDF files.
- Known problems ( AKA todo list):
- Missing support for elliptical arcs in paths. It is belived to be possible to convert arcs to quadratic beziers.
- Text handling is limited.
- Style sheets not supported.
- Note that some limitations are due to limitation in the reportlab graphics package:
- No gradients
- No text on path
- No filling rules (only odd-even)
A wxpython tool is included in the distribution which does a side by side comparison to the SVG test suite. Presently most of the official SVG 1.1 test suite is prefect.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size svg2rlg-0.3.tar.gz (490.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|