Convert SVG to Reportlab drawing
svg2rlg is a python tool to convert SVG files to reportlab graphics.
The tool can be used as a console application to convert SVG to PDF files.
- Known problems ( AKA todo list):
- Missing support for elliptical arcs in paths. It is belived to be possible to convert arcs to quadratic beziers.
- Text handling is limited.
- Style sheets not supported.
- Note that some limitations are due to limitation in the reportlab graphics package:
- No gradients
- No text on path
- No filling rules (only odd-even)
A wxpython tool is included in the distribution which does a side by side comparison to the SVG test suite. Presently most of the official SVG 1.1 test suite is prefect.