Make your async code sweeter.
Caution, this is a 0.x.y version, the public interfaces might break at any time.
A collection of simple functions, decorators and classes to make your asynchronous python code sweeter.
- remove the boilerplate that comes with setting up and using an event loop with the aiorunner context manager and the @sync decorator for async functions; they also clean up after an exception happens so you don’t get useless warnings about an unclosed event loop and the like
- easily communicate between coroutines or between coroutines and threads with the Channel and BufferedChannel classes; they can be used as async iterators from coroutines and blocking iterators from threads
- receive data from multiple channels with a Bundle by iterating on it
- dispatch events to callbacks and async functions with EventEmitter; it even handles backpressure and errors
- make your code sweeter with these small functions: aiter, asyncify, and as_await
- implement synchronization primitives with waiter (such as channels!)
See the example directory for runnable examples.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|sweetasync-0.7.0-py3-none-any.whl (10.1 kB) View hashes||Wheel||py3|
|sweetasync-0.7.0.tar.gz (9.3 kB) View hashes||Source||None|
Hashes for sweetasync-0.7.0-py3-none-any.whl