Simple client library of OpenStack Swift
This tool is simple client library of OpenStack Swift. This tool is intended to be used in the module and Python script other. The main purpose of this tool is used as a core module for backup tool.
- Python 2.7 over or Python 3.3 over
- requests 0.12.1 later
- python-magic 5.x in debian package or python-magic 0.4.3 later of PyPI
$ pip install --user swiftsc or (venv)$ pip install swiftsc
workaround of Python 3.3
When not using debian package of python-magic, current version(0.4.3) is not support python 3.3. Python 3.3 is supported by committed after one of the tag of 0.3.
So you must install from github until next version will release.:
$ git clone https://github.com/ahupp/python-magic $ cd python-magic $ sudo python setup.py install $ cd $ git clone https://github.com/mkouhei/swiftsc $ cd swiftsc $ sudo python setup.py install
- Fixes Content-Length value with latest Requests.
- Adds Authentication error for temp auth.
- Adds Authentication error for KeyStone.
- Support Python 3.50-rc2.
- Discard the functions not related Client class.
- Supports Identity API v3 of OpenStack KeyStone.
- Fixes serviceCatlog key for the public cloud using OpenStack.
- Changes development status.
- Change Sphinx theme to sphinx_rtd_theme.
- Changes HTTpretty to requests_mock
- Supports wheel
- Adds extras_require to setup.py
- Applies pep257
- Pins httpretty version to 0.8.6
- Workaround Read the docs theme
- Changed to generate requirements.txt automatically
- Adds basic usage new API
- Fail creating object from stdin
- Suppressed InsecureRequestWarning
- Fixed storage uri
- Supported PyPy
- Updated pre-commit hook script
- Applied inherited-members to Sphinx documentation
- Changed attribute of automodule
- Added new client API
- Added Sphinx documentation
- Appended argument timeout to change value
- Bump version
- Unsuppored Python3.2
- Fixed #12 Read timed out
- Integrated pylint, pychecker to tox
- Fixed dependencies
- Fixed almost violations of pylint
- support python 3.4, PyPI
- apply tox for unit test
- fixes fail to load _io module in Python 2.6
- support Python 2.6
- support input file from stdin pipe, redirect
- detect “python-magic” debian package in setup.py
- support Python 3.2, 3.3
- support auth of keystone
- support to ignore verifying the SSL certficate
- change api of retrieve_object(), response inserted boolean before content
- add is_object method
- change api of is_container, response is changed status code to boolean
- fixes the response is not invalid with Response.json in requests 1.0 later
- set default timeout as 5.0
- fixes failed to upload without “Content-Length” when uploading empty file
- first release
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size swiftsc-0.7.2.tar.gz (35.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|