Swimlane Content Migration Package
- Require's Swimlane python driver https://github.com/swimlane/swimlane-python
- Used in combination with Swimlane Migration Tool Watershed package
pip install swimlane-migrator
- Fixed issue with asset versions for 10.3
- Bumped Swimlane driver version in requirements file
- Fixed mapping of parent ids in workflow to prevent errors when viewing.
- Fixed issue using asset as python script inputs
- Fixed issue handling email assets that don't have a version number
- Fixed issue causing tasks with no asset to raise error
- Cleaned up workspace management
- Email Assets are now properly migrated
- If a swimbundle is not found it will automatically be migrated
- Setup description to be displayed properly
- Fixed bug that threw error when integrations had an empty input
- Initial Release
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
No source distribution files available for this release. See tutorial on generating distribution archives.
Hashes for swimlane_migrator-0.4.5-py2.py3-none-any.whl