Tools for analyzing Scanning X-ray Diffraction Microscopy data
SXDM is a library for analyzing Scanning X-Ray Diffraction Micriscopy data for materials science, chemistry and similar fields. The major focus is on Scanning Micriscopy frames collected at multiple incident angles. One can import, retrieve, and analyze 26 - ID - C datasets all from a Python format.
Motivation & Features
- Importing and analysis of scanning x-ray diffraction microscopy framesets
- Analysis of scanning x-ray diffraction microscopy (centroids & region of interest)
- pip install sxdm
- Make a clone of the SXDM project onto your machine
- Possibly create a virtual environment
- Run/install requirements.txt file
Virtual Environment & Jupyter Setup (git)
- cd to directory you would like to keep the virtual environment
- run python3 -m venv projectname in the terminal. projectname can be anything the User would like it to be
- run source projectname/bin/activate
- run pip3 install ipykernel
- run ipython kernel install –user –name=projectname
- run pip3 install -r requirements.txt for the sxdm repository
- in jupyter notebook/lab run import sys and sys.path.append(“/path/to/module/”)
- if you are running on a Mac then:
- run in jupyter notebook/lab import sys
- run in jupyter notebook/lab sys.path.append(‘/Users/usr/virtual_environment/lib/python3.7/site-packages/’)
Please see the https://sxdm.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ for more details
This project is released under the GNU General Public License version 3.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size sxdm-0.5.6-py3-none-any.whl (84.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size sxdm-0.5.6.tar.gz (4.3 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|