syslog-ng mod-python Kafka driver
syslog-ng-mod-python Apache Kafka destination
Please read the doc as in most cases a `pip install` won’t work as they are particular requirements that are currently not met by mainstream Linux distributions.
- display_stats options to turn on and off broker statistics
- NSX edge nat program pre-processing
- Handle LogMessage vs syslog-ng values-pair because it badly leaks if one do…
- Make 3.7.x the supported version for now because of LogMessage issues.
- Delivery and stats callback refactoring.
- Update confluent-kafka dependency to version 0.11.0: https://github.com/confluentinc/confluent-kafka-python/releases/tag/v0.11.0
- Disable delivery.report.ony.error on callbacks because of a bug in confluent-kafka: https://github.com/confluentinc/confluent-kafka-python/issues/84 Let’s revisit when 0.11 is released.
- provide a global on_delivery callback in the Producer() config dict better for memory consumptions vs per message callback.
- make send more robust
- catch UnicodeEncodeError in send()
- catch UnicodeDecodeError in delivery callback as it can be thrown by err.str()
- add util to produce syslog messages in tools sub-folder
- remove useless KeyboardInterrupt
- reduce timeout of flush() from 30 to 5 seconds
- more tests
- First release on PyPI.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for syslogng_kafka-0.1.11-py2-none-any.whl