small package for generating forecasts for gas tanks
Small package for generating forecasts of fuel tank demand.
- clean and format sales data
- clean and format tank reading data
- use sales data to impute missing values in tank readings
- create seasonal decomposition curves (yearly / monthly / weekly)
- generate generic decomposition curves for instances of no data
- create short term forecasts with generalized additive models (fbprophet)
- create long term forecasts with ARIMA type models
- define holidays and special events that effect fuel demand
This package was created with Cookiecutter
- First release on PyPI.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size tank_forecaster-0.3.33.tar.gz (25.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|