Tools for working with the Test Anything Protocol (TAP)
Version 1.1, Released October 23, 2014
- TAPTestRunner has a set_outdir method to specify where to store .tap files.
- The nosetests plugin has an optional --tap-outdir flag to specify where to store .tap files.
- tappy has backported support for Python 2.6.
- tappy has support for Python 3.2, 3.3, and 3.4.
- tappy has support for PyPy.
Version 1.0, Released March 2014
- Initial release of tappy
- TAPTestRunner - A test runner for unittest modules that generates TAP files.
- Provides a plugin for integrating with nose.