Test Anything Protocol (TAP) tools
tappy is a set of tools for working with the Test Anything Protocol (TAP), a line based test protocol for recording test data in a standard way.
Version 1.6, Released June 18, 2015
- TAPTestRunner has a set_stream method to stream all TAP output directly to an output stream instead of a file. results in a single output file.
- The nosetests plugin has an optional --tap-stream flag to stream all TAP output directly to an output stream instead of a file.
- tappy is now internationalized. It is translated into Dutch, French, Italian, and Spanish.
- tappy is available as a Python wheel package, the new Python packaging standard.
Version 1.5, Released May 18, 2015
- TAPTestRunner has a set_combined method to collect all results in a single output file.
- The nosetests plugin has an optional --tap-combined flag to collect all results in a single output file.
- TAPTestRunner has a set_format method to specify line format.
- The nosetests plugin has an optional --tap-format flag to specify line format.
Version 1.4, Released April 4, 2015
- Update setup.py to support Debian packaging. Include man page.
Version 1.3, Released January 9, 2015
- The tappy command line tool is available as a TAP consumer.
- The Parser and Loader are available as APIs for programmatic handling of TAP files and data.
Version 1.2, Released December 21, 2014
- Provide a syntax highlighter for Pygments so any project using Pygments (e.g., Sphinx) can highlight TAP output.
Version 1.1, Released October 23, 2014
- TAPTestRunner has a set_outdir method to specify where to store .tap files.
- The nosetests plugin has an optional --tap-outdir flag to specify where to store .tap files.
- tappy has backported support for Python 2.6.
- tappy has support for Python 3.2, 3.3, and 3.4.
- tappy has support for PyPy.
Version 1.0, Released March 2014
- Initial release of tappy
- TAPTestRunner - A test runner for unittest modules that generates TAP files.
- Provides a plugin for integrating with nose.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|tap.py-1.6-py2.py3-none-any.whl (44.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|tap.py-1.6.tar.gz (36.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|