Task Checker on Console Ver 0.2.1
# About this application
This application is available on the console task ** management **.
# How to use
$ Taskcheck [option] [args]
[Contents of the task] [date format] 1. Create
[The date format  ..] 2. List
[Number of [task] ..] 3. Delete
Made a modification of the option name at (※) Version 0.2.2.
# # Create
* Add a new task.
* Format of date is `YYYY / MM / DD`.
# # List
* Outputs a list of tasks that are currently registered.
* If you do not specify any arguments will print all the tasks.
* If you specify a date format of an argument and prints the task of that date.
* Format of date is `YYYY / MM / DD` or `YYYY / MM /`.
# # # Color settings
* Expiration 0 days (ie day) case of `Red`
* The deadline (ie has expired) less than or equal to zero if the `Yellow`
* Expire within three days if `Magenta`
* If the due date within one week `Cyan`
* If the due date within one month of `Green`
Other than the above are all `*` White
! [Showmode] (https://img.skitch.com/20120318-bayfhndxu9bit8ikqthm6hxk97.png)
# # Delete
* Delete the task.
* If you put a delete option, you do not specify anything in the second argument, it prints the number of tasks that currently exist.
! [Showmode] (https://img.skitch.com/20120321-psbcf99krcbpq1kf3cn5mtcigw.png)
* If you specify a number of the task in the second argument, after checking whether there is a task of that number, delete the task of that number.
# Change Log
# # # Version 0.2.2
Modification was the name of the option in accordance with the theory 1. CRUD.
Produced the ability to delete Task 2.
TODO: Brief introduction on what you do with files - including link to relevant help section.