Task Checker on Console Ver 0.2.1
# About this application
This application is available on the console task ** management **.
# How to use
$ Taskcheck [option] [args]
[Contents of the task] [date format] 1. Create
[The date format  ..] 2. List
[Number of [task] ..] 3. Delete
Made a modification of the option name at (※) Version 0.2.2.
# # Create
* Add a new task.
* Format of date is `YYYY / MM / DD`.
# # List
* Outputs a list of tasks that are currently registered.
* If you do not specify any arguments will print all the tasks.
* If you specify a date format of an argument and prints the task of that date.
* Format of date is `YYYY / MM / DD` or `YYYY / MM /`.
# # # Color settings
* Expiration 0 days (ie day) case of `Red`
* The deadline (ie has expired) less than or equal to zero if the `Yellow`
* Expire within three days if `Magenta`
* If the due date within one week `Cyan`
* If the due date within one month of `Green`
Other than the above are all `*` White
! [Showmode] (https://img.skitch.com/20120318-bayfhndxu9bit8ikqthm6hxk97.png)
# # Delete
* Delete the task.
* If you put a delete option, you do not specify anything in the second argument, it prints the number of tasks that currently exist.
! [Showmode] (https://img.skitch.com/20120321-psbcf99krcbpq1kf3cn5mtcigw.png)
* If you specify a number of the task in the second argument, after checking whether there is a task of that number, delete the task of that number.
# Change Log
# # # Version 0.2.2
Modification was the name of the option in accordance with the theory 1. CRUD.
Produced the ability to delete Task 2.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.