Python wrapper for connecting to Telldus Live
Python wrapper for Telldus Live
tellive-py is a Python wrapper for Telldus Live, “a user friendly service for automating your TellStick connected gear using the Internet”.
- Official home page: https://github.com/erijo/tellive-py
- Python package index: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/tellive-py
Please report any problem as a GitHub issue report.
- Python 3.2+
$ pip install tellive-py
To run the included program for connecting a TellStick to Telldus Live:
$ tellive_core_connector ~/.config/tellive.conf
The API can also be used by your own program. This how you would connect to Telldus Live and register the client (with PUBLIC_KEY and PRIVATE_KEY from here):
client = TellstickLiveClient(PUBLIC_KEY, PRIVATE_KEY) (server, port) = client.connect_to_first_available_server() client.register(version="0.1")
- tellive_core_connector now uses official keys from Telldus, so you no longer need to use private tokens.
- Log using the standard logging module.
- Reconnect if connection is lost for some reason.
- Fixed problem with Python 3.2.
- Added support for reload request from server.
- Only report sensors that are named in the config file.
- Fix some packaging issues.
- Initial release.