Templer system extensions for Django applications within projects
This package extends the functionality of the templer code generation system. It builds upon the functionality of templer.core, and depends on that package.
This package provides basic support for creating Django applications within an existing project.
As with the parent package, templer.core, creating packages using templer.django-project-app template is accomplished by using the templer script. The script is invoked thus:
$ templer django_project_app
This will create a basic application skeleton related to your project, containing the models.py, urls.py and views.py which may be edited to taste.
- Adding structure for management commands.
- Completing the default model and admin classes.
- Creation of a tests.py file.
- The model name is now configurable.
- Rename project var to project_root.
- Add a post run message with instructions for installing the new created applications.
- Porting the code of the unreleased paster.django_project_application to templer.django-project-app.