A RAM-based storage for ZODB
A storage implementation which uses RAM to persist objects, much like MappingStorage. Unlike MappingStorage, it needs not be packed to get rid of non-cyclic garbage and it does rudimentary conflict resolution. This is a ripoff of Jim’s Packless bsddb3 storage.
Please note: Usage of this package is deprecated, as it is known to randomly lose data, especially with Zope 4.
To replace server-side sessions, cookies are probably your best bet, as these also get rid of any denial of service problems that server side sessions are vulnerable to.
If you need server side storage of sessions, consider using a normal store rather than tempstorage for your session data. For details and suggestions see this discussion in the pull request as well as the discussion in the aforementioned bug reports as well as the discussion in Zope about the removal of the generated configuration.
- Update PyPy version.
- Drop Python 3.4 support.
- Add support for Python 3.7.
- Avoid RuntimeError in _takeOutGarbage. See issue 7.
- Raise POSKeyError instead of KeyError in loadBefore.
4.0 - 2017-03-09
- Drop Python 3.3 compatibility, add Python 3.6 compatibility.
- Require ZODB 5.0 or newer.
- Use storage._lock as a context manager.
- Declare PyPy compatibility.
3.0 - 2016-04-03
- Python 3.3-3.5 compatibility.
2.12.2 - 2012-10-14
- Explicitly state distribution dependencies instead of re-using the ZODB test requirements.
2.12.1 - 2010-09-29
- Disabled check_tid_ordering_w_commit test from BasicStorage, as it uses invalid test data.
2.12.0 - 2010-09-25
- Require at least ZODB 3.9 and adjusted method signatures to disuse versions.
- Expanded dependency on ZODB3 to include the test extra.
2.11.3 - 2010-06-05
- Approximate PEP8 compliance.
- Split out the ZODB protocol tests from the tests specific to the module. Make the local tests use “normal” unittest conventions.
- Comply with repository policy.
- Clean imports, docstrings; add an instance-level hook for GC parms.
- Fix a test failure due to never-unghostified root in second connection.
2.11.2 - 2009-08-03
- Added change log and readme.
- Lauchpad #143736, #271395: fixed AttributeError’ on _ltid in TempStorage
2.11.1 - 2008-08-05
- Initial release as a stand-alone package.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size tempstorage-5.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (13.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size tempstorage-5.1.tar.gz (12.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for tempstorage-5.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl