A RAM-based storage for ZODB
A storage implementation which uses RAM to persist objects, much like MappingStorage. Unlike MappingStorage, it needs not be packed to get rid of non-cyclic garbage and it does rudimentary conflict resolution. This is a ripoff of Jim’s Packless bsddb3 storage.
2.11.3 - 2010-06-05
- Approximate PEP8 compliance.
- Split out the ZODB protocol tests from the tests specific to the module. Make the local tests use “normal” unittest conventions.
- Comply with repository policy.
- Clean imports, docstrings; add an instance-level hook for GC parms.
- Fix a test failure due to never-unghostified root in second connection.
2.11.2 - 2009-08-03
- Added change log and readme.
- Lauchpad #143736, #271395: fixed AttributeError’ on _ltid in TempStorage
2.11.1 - 2008-08-05
- Initial release as a stand-alone package.