2048 in your terminal
term2048 is a terminal-based version of 2048.
pip install term2048
To upgrade a previous installation, use:
pip install -U term2048
Then use arrow keys to move. Since version 0.2.1 VI keys (h,j,k,l) are also supported.
Use -h to check the list of available options, and --rules for the game rules. Press <space> at any time during the game to pause the game (since 0.2.5).
Clone this repo, then:
[sudo] make deps make check
Note: while term2048 should work on Windows, tests are meant to run on UNIX-like OSes and term2048.keypress-related tests could fail if run on Windows.
- --version flag added by @aminb
- --rules flag added by @cardern
- Short -r and -v flags added by @yankuangshi
- Resume feature added by @pravj
- Python 2.6 and 3.x support by @shaunduncan
- Tests instructions fixed by @olafleur
- Spawn probabilities fixed by @frankh
- Colors improved by @idosch
- hjkl keys support by @aminb
- Windows support by @valtron
- AZ mode by @JosephRedfern
- The first file-related tests were added by @taeram