2048 in your terminal
term2048 is a terminal-based version of 2048.
pip install term2048
To upgrade a previous installation, use:
pip install -U term2048
To install via snap:
sudo snap install term2048
Install from source
git clone https://github.com/bfontaine/term2048.git && cd term2048 [sudo] python setup.py install
Then use arrow keys to move. VI keys (h,j,k,l) are also supported.
Use -h to check the list of available options, and --rules for the game rules. Press <space> at any time during the game to pause it. You can resume it later using term2048 --resume.
Clone this repo, then:
[sudo] make deps make check
Note: while term2048 should work on Windows, tests are meant to run on UNIX-like OSes and term2048.keypress-related tests may fail on Windows.
- --version flag added by @aminb
- --rules flag added by @cardern
- Short -r and -v flags added by @yankuangshi
- Resume feature added by @pravj
- Snap installation method added by @LaughingLove
- Python 2.6 and 3.x support by @shaunduncan
- Tests instructions fixed by @olafleur
- Spawn probabilities fixed by @frankh
- Colors improved by @idosch
- hjkl keys support by @aminb
- Windows support by @valtron
- AZ mode by @JosephRedfern
- The first file-related tests were added by @taeram
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size term2048-0.2.7.tar.gz (10.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size term2048-0.2.7-py3-none-any.whl (9.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|