No project description provided
Termutils is a small package developed for convenience. The functions allow for quick clearing of the terminal, printing a string letter by letter, etc. This small open source package was developed to speed up your workflow and, overall, make your life easier.
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes. See deployment for notes on how to deploy the project on a live system.
Installing for development
- Download the latest release here
- Fork this repository
- Edit the module as you like
- If you want your changes to make the official version, you can contact me here
Installing for general usage
pip install termutils
Note: To update,
pip install termutils --upgrade
- Steven Tautonico - Initial work - tman540
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details
- Hat tip to anyone whose code was used
- etc (There's nothing here yet)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size termutils-2.0.tar.gz (2.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|