A repository of test results.
This project provides a database of test results which can be used as part of developer workflow to ensure/check things like:
- No commits without having had a test failure, test fixed cycle.
- No commits without new tests being added.
- What tests have failed since the last commit (to run just a subset).
- What tests are currently failing and need work.
Test results are inserted using subunit (and thus anything that can output subunit or be converted into a subunit stream can be accepted).
A mailing list for discussion, usage and development is at https://launchpad.net/~testrepository-dev - all are welcome to join. Some folk hang out on #testrepository on irc.freenode.net.
CI for the project is at http://build.robertcollins.net/job/testrepository-default/.
Test Repository is under BSD / Apache 2.0 licences. See the file COPYING in the source for details.
- Create a config file::
- $ touch .testr.conf
- Create a repository::
- $ testr init
- Load a test run into the repository::
- $ testr load < testrun
- Query the repository::
- $ testr stats $ testr last $ testr failing
- Delete a repository::
- $ rm -rf .testrepository
More detailed documentation including design and implementation details, a user manual, and guidelines for development of Test Repository itself can be found at https://testrepository.readthedocs.org/en/latest, or in the source tree at doc/ (run make -C doc html).