Convert TensorFlow Lite models to ONNX models
tflite2onnx - Convert TensorFlow Lite models to ONNX
tflite2onnx converts TensorFlow Lite (TFLite) models (
*.tflite) to ONNX models (
with data layout and quantization semantic properly handled (check the introduction blog for detail).
If you'd like to convert a TensorFlow model (frozen graph
SavedModelor whatever) to ONNX, try
tf2onnx. Or, you can firstly convert it to a TFLite (
*.tflite) model, and then convert the TFLite model to ONNX.
It's significant to understand the use cases of
tflite2onnx, which helps us
to decide how to shape
tflite2onnx - what features we take as first priority for example.
Please help to provide some input in this issue
Support of this tool is by best effort - we have very limited resouce, i.e. basically off time effort by the maintainers. So we encourage you to deep dive into your issue and then discuss with us to figure out a solution. Please join to improve!
Install via pip
pip install tflite2onnx.
Or install from source to get latest features:
- Download the source code:
git clone https://github.com/jackwish/tflite2onnx.git
- Build the package:
- Install the built package:
pip install assets/dist/tflite2onnx-*.whl
Or you can just add the code tree to your
(Command line tool is not avaiable in this mode.)
import tflite2onnx tflite_path = '/path/to/original/tflite/model' onnx_path = '/path/to/save/converted/onnx/model' tflite2onnx.convert(tflite_path, onnx_path)
tflite2onnx now supports explicit layout, check the
tflite2onnx /path/to/original/tflite/model /path/to/save/converted/onnx/model
- If something seems wrong to you, report bugs.
- If some operators are not supported yet, you may request a new operator.
- It would be great if you can help to enable new operators, please join us with How to enable a new operator.
- Feel free to open any other related discussions.
Check contribution guide for more.
- Introduction blog - the background, design and implementation
- Release note
- Contribution guide
- Supported operators (Onging status issue)
- How to enable a new operator
- Data layout semantic
Apache License Version 2.0.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for tflite2onnx-0.3.1-py3-none-any.whl