Provides debug toolbar for TurboGears2
About Debug Toolbar
tgext.debugbar provides a Debug Toolbar for TurboGears2 framework.
Exposed sections are:
- Controller and Rendering time reporting
- Controller Profiling
- Request Parameters, Headers, Attributes and Environ
- SQLAlchemy Queries reporting and timing
- Explain and Show result of performed SQLAlchemy queries
- List mounted controllers, their path and exposed methods
- Log Messages
tgext.debugbar can be installed both from pypi or from bitbucket:
should just work for most of the users
To use the debug toolbar all is needed is to add a few lines to your project app_cfg.py:
from tgext.debugbar import enable_debugbar enable_debugbar(base_config)
The enable_debugbar function will then check for the debug config option disabling the debugbar when it is false.