client for the threedi API
- A Python library for interfacing with the 3Di API
- Free software: BSD license
- Documentation: https://threedi-api-client.readthedocs.io
- Object-oriented API interaction generated with https://openapi-generator.tech/.
- Asynchronous support.
- Advanced file download and upload utility functions.
We recommend pip to install this package:
pip install --user threedi-api-client
If async support is required, install as follows:
pip install --user threedi-api-client[aio]
- First stable release with new ThreediApi client included
- Show warning when data fetched from API cannot be succesfully valided by the client-side validation.
- Renamed simulation_templates to simulation-templates
- Added Threedimodel is_valid field as alias for inp_success
- Added Simulation threedicore_version field and cloned_from field
- Added status endpoints and version endpoints
- Fix distribution.
- Added support for periodic (daily only for now) lateral file
- Support for 1D initial waterlevels from file.
- Show warnings in cases of unknown enum values instead of raising errors.
- Added callback support for async/sync download/upload functions
- Added structure controls file upload
- Added support for THREEDI_API_ACCESS_TOKEN and THREEDI_API_REFRESH_TOKEN configuration variables
- Added a new, versioned, API in threedi_api_client.openapi / threedi_api_client.api.openapi. A warning will be emitted if the old one is used (openapi_client).
- The API version should now be omitted from the API_HOST setting (e.g. https://api.3di.live instead of https://api.3di.live/v3.0). A warning will be emitted if a version is included.
- Make V3AlphaApi a subclass of V3BetaApi, and V3BetaApi a superset of V3Api.
- Added a retries to the ThreediApi which enables setting a retry policy. For the async client, aiohttp_retry is included.
- Changed the default timeout of asynchronous file down/upload from 5 minutes total to only socket timeouts of 5 seconds. This allows upload of larger files.
- Changed the default socket read timeout of uploads from 5 seconds to 10 minutes to accomodate large file uploads.
- Moved documentation to readthedocs and consistently named the project from threedi-api-client (instead of threedi-openapi-client).
- Renamed general settings to physical settings.
- Dropped support for Python 3.5.
- Added upload and download file functions (sync and async).
- Put leakage back. Was missing because local API definition was out of sync.
- Added simulation settings.
- Added leakage to API
- Removed print statement.
- Fix: The expiry function for automatic token renewal did not work.
- New filters and usage statistics models.
- Fix threedi_api_client import.
- Run pytest with python -m pyest… to make sure the current path is added to the PYTHONPATH.
- Make sure aio module is distributed as well.
- Added boundary conditions (file) upload
- Pinned aiohttp to 3.6.3, with >= 3.7.0 yarl and mulitdict needs to be build with GCC.
- Removed laterals/file/upload endpoint
- Added endpoint for retrying Lizard (results) postprocessing
- Added user to lizardrasterrain and lizard raster sources&sinks
- Retrying release
- Added extent/point swagger definitions
- Added filelateral to swagger
- Retrying release
- Added user to Lizard raster rain and Lizard raster sources sinks
- Added gh-actions release pipeline.
- Added bulk-lateral events.
- Added table and memory structure controls.
- Renamed timestructurecontrol to timestructurecontrols.
- Add example notebooks in the documentation.
- Update exit code definitions.
- Added exit_code field to status resource.
- Added breaches graph endpoint.
- Added pumps discharge graph endpoint
- Added more filtering options on contracts
- Added id field everywhere
- Generated with generator version v4.3.0
- Fixed problem with threedimodel on simulation resource (was integer should be string)
- Damage estimation is not required
- Changed Lizard postprocessing overview endpoint
- Username filters for simulations endpoint.
- Added statistics endpoint
- Changed Lizard post-processing endpoint (not backwards compatible, however intended to be used only by Lizard)
- Official production release
- All uid fields on events should be read-only
- Added wind global drag coefficient
- Added max_rate to actions
- Status field crash_report has become detail.
- Added breaches and more fields to potentialbreaches
- File filter exclude/include simulation status.
- Added ‘active’ to inpy-version resource
- Added icontains filters
- Added uuid field to initial saved state serializer.
- Added simulation websocket channels overview endpoints
- Added raster-edits processing endpoints
- Split up waterlevel graph endpoint in waterflow and waterlevel graph endpoint
- Added waterprofile graph endpoint
- Added waterlevel graph endpoint
- Added users endpoint
- Changed user endpoint to profile endpoint
- Added more filters
- Simulation model now has a ‘tags’ field.
- Support for interactive simulations.
- Result API endpoints.
- Edit Constant and Timeseries Wind events
- Added wind
- Added visualization endpoints
- Something went wrong with the 3.0.b5 release, next rty.
- Raster edits, event uuids.
- Local rain events.
- Less strict requirement for dependencies ‘six’ and ‘urllib3’ to avoid pipenv resolve issues at Lizard
- Changed ‘set_pump_discharge’ to ‘set_pump_capacity’.
- Updated API descriptions
- Raster resource filtering
- First 3.0 release candidate
- All swagger schema’s are automatically saved in schemas/swagger_xxx.yaml
- Fixing releases
- Added initialwaterlevel rasters and postprocessing
- Fixed ThreediApiClient constructor not working with config keywords and .env file.
- Added initial waterlevels
- Added simulation and simulation_id to statuses serializer.
- Automatically get a new JWT token when the current one is valid less than 5 minutes.
- Use mkdocs for documentation.
- Test release.
- Test release.
- Add boundary model.
- Added boundaries to simulation events and updated docs.
- Bulk boundary conditions.
- Boundary conditions.
- Limit compatible python versions
- Added resource statuses.
- Added timed control
- Laterals now have id field.
- Usage integration
- Added geojson/gridadmin/rasters upload & download
- Updated file uploading
- Include modules.
- Fix package name
- PyPi release.
- Included more endpoints
- First release on PyPI.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for threedi_api_client-4.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl